Over the past few months I’ve been sharing a series of posts on the 7 Principles of the Future Employee and the Evolution of the Employee. This was followed by the 10 Principles of the Future Manager followed by the Evolution of the Manager. Today I want to introduce the 14 Principles of the Future …
Food for Thought about the Next-Generation Organizations
Great article about the execution of change :
1. Tune the business model to optimize value for all constituents
2. Plan for pivots as improvements based on results
3. Enable team members to run the business as their own
5. It’s hard to improve results that you don’t measure
6. Define at least one worst-case scenario and recovery plan
7. Optimize team efforts with the latest technology and tools.
Are you sure your startup is moving beyond the idea stage to assure long-term business success ?